On this episode, I chat with Mel Kettle, writer of the ebook Absolutely Linked.
Mel is a extremely sought-after speaker and coach. Her shoppers embody leaders, groups and organisations that need to obtain actual connection and sustained engagement.
On the coronary heart of the whole lot Mel does is a dedication to self-leadership. She really believes that we have to lead ourselves first earlier than we will lead others. This turned clear after she survived the debilitating results of work-related loneliness, stress and burnout in her late 20s and later when she had a life-threatening melanoma in her early-40s.
- How Mel got here to develop stress and burnout, and it modified the course of her life.
- What’s completely different about main within the post-pandemic office?
- Why are leaders much less related?
- What can we do to reconnect with self and others to be a greater chief?
- The significance of including self-care to your diary.
Different episodes to hearken to
Join with Mel
Join with Lisa Evans
Ebook a complimentary mini teaching session with Lisa right here.
Be taught extra about Delicate Expertise Academy right here.