Toast of the Wild East is a podcast for formidable Toastmasters who’re searching for methods to boost their public talking sport. From Prague, previous Toastmasters District Director Lukas Liebich interviews friends around the globe. Collectively, they discover the methods during which folks could make an influence with talking, main and serving to others develop.
It was a pleasure to be interviewed by Lukas. In reality, we loved the interview a lot that we ended up recording sufficient materials for 2 episodes. Right here is the hyperlink for Half 1. On this episode, we talk about lots of issues, together with
- My journey from being a lawyer to turning into an expert speaker
- My expertise with Toastmasters
- Suggestions on how folks ought to use Toastmasters
- My course of at any time when I put together for a speech or presentation
- Occupied with the viewers
- Beginning a weblog and sticking to it for 13 years
- Giving a speech vs. recording a YouTube video
Once more, right here is the hyperlink for Half 1 of my interview.
I’ll do one other publish when Lukas has revealed Half 2 of our interview. Within the meantime, here’s a preview of a number of the issues that we talk about:
- Extroverts and introverts in public talking
- How Rhetoric – The Public Talking Sport helps folks loosen up into giving speeches
- Alternative ways to observe public talking
- How improv improves your public talking
- First steps for a future public speaker